This section contains useful links and resources related to speech crafting and delivery.
1) Public Speaking Tips: http://www.speaking-tips.com/
2) Online Speech Bank by famous people including President Obama speeches: http://www.americanrhetoric.com/
3) Guide to the use of Rhetorical Devices: For those doing Project 4, do learn how to craft your speeches using various rhetorical devices. http://www.americanrhetoric.com/rhetoricaldevicesinsound.htm
4) Having trouble pronouncing certain words or you are mis-pronouncing the same words like 'policeman, colleague, presentation, ..' here is the site to give you the correct pronunciation of any word. http://www.howjsay.com
5) Find rhyming words with this online Rhyming Dictionary to write your speech - http://www.wordhippo.com
6) You want to hear interesting talks and presentations from people around the world, go to TED: http://www.ted.com
7) Learn to add humor in your speech, get ideas for making humorous speeches, be inspired here: http://www.comedycentral.com/
8) Learn how to use Powerpoint slides effectively for your presentation, here are 10 tips that will make you a better presenter: http://www.garrreynolds.com/presentation/slides.html
9) Great examples of Great Slides:
I bet you will impress your boss the next time with these slide design ideas!
10) Speech Transcripts of President Obama: http://obamaspeeches.com
If you want to write better speeches, study the transcripts of great speeches. If you don't study it, you can't learn much from it.